Explore some of the coast’s most lovely locations, from pretty seaside resorts to the millionaire’s paradise that is Monaco
Day 1: Join your coach this morning and drive to the coast for a lunchtime Channel crossing. We continue our journey to our overnight hotel in France.
Day 2: After breakfast, drive through France to Diano Marina, on Italy’s Ligurian Riviera. We will arrive at the Hotel Kristall in the early evening.
Day 3: On day 3 we take a trip down the coast to neighbouring France, first to Èze then on to Nice.
Day 4: A free day to explore Diano Marina or simply relax by the hotel pool.
Day 5: Visits to Santa Margherita, an old-fashioned seaside resort, and either Rapallo or Portofino (with a return boat trip to Portofino).
Day 6: Today we visit the millionaire’s playground and home of Formula One Monte Carlo, in the tiny sovereign state of Monaco.
Day 7: Excursion to the attractive historic city of San Remo.
Day 8: We say goodbye to our resort after breakfast and set off through France to our overnight hotel in the Dijon area.
Day 9: Depart hotel for Calais for an afternoon crossing back to the UK, and onward back home.
Price includes: 8 nights D/B/B basis, coach travel, Channel crossings and excursions as described.
Points to note;
- All passengers are required to have travel insurance* cover for this holiday full details of the cover we offer can be seen on our website or feel free to arrange cover independently
- Some European destinations impose a modest tourist tax to be paid directly to the hotel by all guests
- Overnight hotels on the outward and return journeys are often motel-style (they might be a lower star-rating than the main hotel) and may not have a lift
- Please be aware holidays that include walking & guided tours may often involve uneven ground (cobbled streets, etc.) and steps, and therefore are not suitable for persons with mobility issues.
- Terms and conditions apply – see website or main brochure for details
The 3-star Hotel Kristall enjoys a peaceful location just 50 yards from the seaside at Diano Marina.
Relax by the pool in the shade of pine and olive trees, or stroll to the well-equipped, sandy beaches you will find at the end of Hotel Kristall's street. Diano Marina town centre is around 10 minutes’ walk away.
All of the comfortable, modern rooms come with full facilities including en-suite bathroom with toiletries and towels, satellite TV, air conditioning, hairdryer and desk. Many rooms have balconies with views.
The hotel also has a bar and restaurant, and free wi-fi.